Monday, December 22, 2008

Our miracle arrived early!

Hello!

We are proud to announce that our little miracle decided to arrive before Christmas! Colin Tariq Barrion was born on December 19, 2008 at 1:36 PM! He weighed in at 3 lbs 14 oz, and is 16.5 inches long. It was quite a shock for us since he was 2 days shy of being 34 weeks old but I guess he wanted to see his Mommy and Daddy early! He will be in the NICU for about 2 weeks before he comes home. We are proud of his strength and fighting spirit....he is breathing independently, and able to suck food from the bottle!

Mom is recovering well, and Dad is completely smitten by his boy! We are both totally enamored with him. Enjoy some of his first photos! Thank you for all of your support, prayers, and good wishes!

Love,

Nicole & Norb





3 comments:

  1. He has a blog at 3 days old. This kid is going places!

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Norb!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you, Mom, and beautiful Colin. I'd tell you all of the incredible things that will soon be part of your lives when Colin comes home, but nothing beats living in. I hope I get to see you again and meet your family soon.

    Maligayang Pasko at Manigong Bagong Taon!

    p.s. Be careful what photos you post! When he applies to Princeton, the admissions board will surely google his name lol!

    xxxooo
    Bow

    ReplyDelete
  3. "p.s. Be careful what photos you post!"

    Forget Princeton, these are good behavior pictures to keep him from acting up!

    ReplyDelete