Colin and Aidan
Sunday, January 4, 2009
His grandmother has finally arrived!
"I've been waiting for so long to hold you! You can call me Móraí (MO ree), which is the term Irish grandchildren use to address their grandmother."
Being a grandmother is terrific! "When can we take him home with us?"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2012
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
2011
(52)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(60)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(107)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(11)
▼
January
(25)
Tummy time - in action!
Catching some zzzzz's
Look how big (and small) I am!
My First Snow!
Tummy Time!
Mommy and Colin
Hanging out at home
I am 5 weeks old today!
Deep Thoughts of a 1-month old
Bath time again!
Entertainment
Photo Ops with the Family
Bonding with Móraí
I wish I may, I wish I might...
Just call me Rip Van Winkle
Look how I've grown!
When all through the house. Not a creature was sti...
A Day in the Life of Colin....
My Grandparents Love to Sit and Stare at Me!
Colin gets a bath!
Both grandmothers are ga-ga over Colin!
Just chilling at home
My Homecoming!!!!
His grandmother has finally arrived!
Happy NICU New Year!
►
2008
(12)
►
December
(12)
About Me
Norb
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment